WiiM Home Windows and MacOS Beta App

Finally, we come up our first version Windows and MacOS App for WiiM Community!

You can download the latest beta Windows App and MacOS App(v0.1.2). 

Feature wise, it's fairly limited. However, we'd like to share it with you for more feedback and keep improving it. Here are some screen shots from the App for your reference. 

1 person likes this

@Greg Hi Greg, we hope to have most of the existing functions in our mobile apps. For our immediate priority, we'll improve the NAS functions, add the Amazon Music, TIDAL and Qobuz then more services. After that, we'll add the device grouping/ungrouping, alarm and other device related control and settings. We hope to complete the first part by Q4, this year and the second part in Q1, next year.   

Works perfectly on my Windows 11 22H2 laptop, streaming my local content. 

It seems to be sorting the folders by Date Added with no way that I can see to reorder. So I'd like to have the functionality to sort alphabetically, as well as search.

Looking forward to future updates!

One other thing. When I select Bluetooth on Home app on my phone, I am able to connect the WiiM Mini to my laptop via BT. However, the audio still goes through my laptop speakers.

I'm not sure if there's a setting I'm missing somewhere or if this functionality is not possible yet. But this would be so great. I could then watch Youtube or other content streamed through the Mini.

@Robert Hi, WiiM Mini can serve as the BT receiver so you can connect your PC with it via Bluetooth. Please connect your PC with Mini on the Windows control panel. Here goes a good tutorial for your reference. If it still doesn't work for you, please send us a feedback from WiiM App so we can look at this immediately. Thank you!

I have no problem adding the WiiM as a BT device on my PC, but it doesn't show up as an option in Sound Settings so I can't output to the device.

Login or Signup to post a comment