Start a new topic

What features would you like to see in the WiiM Mini?

Let us know what you'd like to see in the WiiM Mini - could be related to features, integrations, streaming music services, etc. 

Would like to see a deluxe (audiophile) model with decent optical and I2s outputs. Build quality of current device is lacking.  Since this is one of only a few units to stream Amazon Music the audiophile community is crying out for an updated model.  Could be modeled after a Topping device with aluminum housing and decent connections.  I would leave Dac out and make it a streamer only.

5 people like this

As mentioned before, it would be nice to also see a "WiiM Maxi" (for example), with a full suite of SPDIF and USB outputs (maybe even an I2S), and with a LAN connector for a more stable network connection.

Maybe it could be a pure streamer, without a DAC - that would enable the manufacturer to keep the price low enough, making the product a very competitive one.

Form factor could be retained as well. I would also keep the WiiM Home app, since it's good enough for everyday use.

3 people like this

Plex support please

3 people like this

Suport "Master" on Tidal

2 people like this

When playing music we can only choose from two sorting options;

1) Date added

2) Alphabetical

Would it be possible to also include a third option: Random/Shuffle?

2 people like this

Support Plex from a NAS, specifically Western Digital My Cloud Home.

2 people like this

Casting straight from Amazon HD app to WiiM Mini:

1. Bit perfect up to 24/192

2. Gapless playback

3. Show track bitrate, sample rate, bit depth info WiiM app

4. Gapless playback !

5. Autoplay function of Amazon app to work

6. Gapless playback ! 

2 people like this

Please add Squeezelite.  Thanks. 

2 people like this
Usb output would be great

1 person likes this
Landscape for the home app

1 person likes this

+1 on Plex.

1 person likes this
YouTube Music integration

1 person likes this

Plexamp integration : ) 

1 person likes this
*Landscape mode in Android ASAP *Import/Export playlists using established, conventional format; m32, pls *Add compatibility and integration with Apple Music streaming service, if possible at all *Change and expand container in notifications area from "do not stop this service" to full "playing now" mini banner with seek buttons and album art & song title That will be all for this week...

1 person likes this

Love the EQ!  Thank you!  A wishlist/upgrade would be to be able to save a custom setting or 2. Is there a way to do this currently that I am missing? 

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment