The prerequisite for WiiM Mini to be displayed in Amazon music is to sign into Alexa.
Please follow these steps:
- Go to Browse->Amazon Alexa to sign into your Amazon account in the WiiM Home app. Please make sure the account is the same as Amazon Music.
- Go to Browse -> Amazon Alexa -> The top right button to turn on Amazon Music HD/UHD.
- Go to Now Playing -> Cast to check if WiiM Mini is under `Select a Device to Play Music`.
- If you can see WiiM Mini, please wait a few minutes, Amazon Music will need some time to fetch the WiiM Mini.
If that doesn't work please, check the location of the Amazon Store and Amazon Music in your Amazon account settings and make sure it iss set to your current country location. Please note that Cast to Alexa is currently not supported in Poland.
Other related questions/issues:
- Amazon Music app for PC doesn't support Amazon Music Casting